Saturday, 23 June 2007

Random Update

Partially because I'm bored (going out in about half an hour, but have nothing to do 'til then) but partially because I felt some updating was needed for the special few among you who actually read this. And it says I "review", but I haven't really yet... This is basically just about One Trick Band and Siniez. Since their interview, One Trick Band (www.myspace.com/onetrickband) have put up a new demo and put up new and improved versions of "Red Light" and "Dust Has Settled", both of which are really good. "Dust Has Settled" is, in my opinion, one of their best songs yet. It's got a vaguely Spanish riff which is really rather nice and infectious. Quite a summery song which could easily get everyone up and dancing. The new version of Red Light is also very good and the improvements are very clear. Good stuff, definitely. Also, Siniez(www.myspace.com/siniez) have some great new tracks up and also played a really good set at the Isle of Wight festival. Nice and summery and really got the crowd in a good mood. I would also like to say thanks to the band (yet to be named) who's sole reason for formation was an interview on this website. I look forward to the interview, thank you for the encouragement. And, that's it. The More Assured interview will be up reasonably soon, so look out for that too.

4 comments:

Hops+barley+water+yeast. said...

Really Rather Nice..

Shashank said...

Hey Tara :)

Anonymous said...

I cant wait for that mysterious band too be interviewed i hear their rather fantastique

Anonymous said...

You youngsters these days with your *electric* guitars and ridiculous songs. Bah. In my day, Tara, Bob Dylan could play a whole set using just his shoelace and a leaf. Aah. Those were the golden days of music.