Thursday, 4 September 2008

Girls Just Wanna Mash Up

Sorry I haven't posted in a while - I've been away, then I just started 6th form and now I'm preparing for (excitement) Bestival! Even though it looks like the under the sea theme will be woefully apt as it is soaking.
Anything worthwhile I can think of posting at this point would be pretty lengthy, so instead I bring you the best mash-up ever in the form of Dizzee Rascal vs. Cyndi Lauper.
Can you honestly find me a better mash-up than this bad boy?
Oh, and while I'm using the word "mash", those beautiful boys Citylights (now a three-piece would you believe?) are releasing super-catchy debut single, 'Mashed On Fashion' on 29th September. Fashionistas beware: it's an (admittedly light-hearted) attack on all those people who take their wardrobe a little too seriously - it's a very fun, chirpy song that will crawl into your head and stay there for quite some time. Maybe even lay little 'Disco Nightmare' eggs in there too - who knows?
Anyway, if you want to recommend any Bestival acts comment away. Hope everyone has a good weekend.

No comments: