Wednesday, 6 June 2012

The End Has No End

I cannot quite believe that I started The Music Journal back when I was fifteen, but it has been a beautiful experience.  I think I've gotten where I wanted to with this blog though, and while I have loved and am so grateful for the opportunities I've gained through my sporadic blogging, it's time for me to move to pastures new.

This actually makes me very sad.  Thanks so, so much for your time reading over the years - particularly for putting up with my horrendous inability to post regularly. And thanks to any of you who continue to read my writings in the future; it sincerely means a lot to me.

Here's one of my favourites, to finish things off in style:

2 comments:

Lord Guan said...

Awesome music :) Nice blog ^^ Yours!

Braemar said...

This was a terrific blog to catch up on music I would never have known of otherwise :)